- Amazon Charity
- Amazon Smile Program: Did you know every time you shop on amazon you could be raising money for your favorite charity at no cost to you? Go to smile.amazon.com to pick your charity and every time you shop from smile.amazon.com a portion of your purchase will be donated from amazon to your favorite charity at no cost to you.
- Get FREE Stuff on Amazon
- Totally Free Stuff from Amazon: This is a whole page full of places that give away free stuff for people to try. Once you try it, you keep the product for FREE! Thousands of products are available across multiple websites.
- Amazon Special Offer Codes
- Amazon Coupons: This is an awesome place to save 10-40% almost any category on Amazon. The Amazon Coupons are super easy to use and they are broken up into 12 categories so its easy to find the right coupon. So before you go shopping check out Amazon’s coupons page for sale items, Amazon coupon codes and Amazon promo codes.
- Amazon Subscriptions
- Amazon Subscribe and Save: Amazon has a feature that allows you to Schedule items to be automatically delivered to your home on a weekly or monthly basis with discounts up to 15%. Change your mind? No problem, you can cancel subscribe and save anytime. To get started you can join one of many Facebook groups that share subscribe and save filler ideas and amazon promotional codes.
- Amazon Mom
- Amazon Family (Formally Amazon Mom): Similarly to subscribe and save Amazon Family allows you to sign up for automatic delivery of items like diapers and baby wipes as well as other family related items. You get great discounts that are often 15% to 20% off and sometimes even more. No commitment you can cancel anytime and it’s totally free to add to your existing amazon prime account. Note: discounts offered for amazon Family and Subscribe and save tend to differ. So check each one to find the best deal.
- Get MONEY from Amazon
- Refer a Friend: Sick of your roommates, siblings and friends using your amazon prime account or even worse, asking you to order things for them cause they don’t have an account? Suggest they get their own. Invite your friends to get their very own amazon prime account via email or Facebook. If they sign up you get a $5 amazon referral bonus and they get the sense of being all grown up. Remember: Students Get Free Amazon Prime.
- How to Save Money on Amazon Prime Membership
- Amazon Student: Are you a student? tight on money? Students get free Amazon Prime for 6 months, then it’s only $49 a year after that (Normally $99 per year) for up to 4 years. Hack: Tell them your a freshmen when you sign up to get the full 4 years at $49 per year. Not a student? well there are ways to still get Amazon Prime for half price.
- Amazon Digital Stuff
- Amazon Instant Video: About a year ago I got an Amazon Fire Stick for about $40 with a remote. until then I didn’t realize how many free shows, movies and songs were available on Amazon Prime Instant Video. It also has tons of paid options for when the Free selection, Netflix or Hulu just aren’t cutting it.
- Refund of Sale price
- If an item that you bought goes on sale within a week of your purchase, Amazon will refund the difference to you. Here are some instructions on how to request your partial refund.
- Visit the Amazon Hacks SubReddit, it has some great tricks for Amazon. Share your idea’s and see other’s thoughts, Hack Amazon by clicking here.
Still Don’t have an account? starting in June 2015 receive free shipping on small, light weight items like phone accessories and cosmetics and as always if your order is over $35 you get free shipping. If I missed any Amazon features that you like to use leave me a comment below and i’ll add it to the list. Thanks for reading, Subscribe for more great Amazon Hacks.
Visit Amazon Hackers to Learn how to hack online shopping sites to get free stuff.
Feel free to leave a comment with suggestions and idea’s.